Craig_09

330cd Valuation, CSL Boot, CSL alloys etc

Take your time by listing everything out neatly and properly in a really extensive advert. I got way more than I was expecting for my Clubsport by doing just that and have with every car I owned.

I'm a bit of a snob when buying cars I always prefer to buy from someone well off thsts actually made an effort.

My 5 was pictured outside of a £1m house!

More bilge than the entire hull of the bismarck!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2

The driller just purchased upgraded weighted stormwerks sat nav knobs for a more positive, faster selection of radio stations. Comments null and void! Edited by Knuckle

5K is good but personally I would swap the boot and wheels back to OEM

It's a nice car with a good spec and it would appear 2 (at least) good owners, the mods will de-value it, tasteful or otherwise

Talk about poacher turned game keeper, the irony LOL :rolleyes:

This is a well modded car IMO

Just speaking the truth

For those being pedantic, just speaking my opinion

Edited by Zimmer

5K is good but personally I would swap the boot and wheels back to OEM

It's a nice car with a good spec and it would appear 2 (at least) good owners, the mods will de-value it, tasteful or otherwise

Talk about poacher turned game keeper, the irony LOL :rolleyes:

This is a well modded car IMO

Just speaking the truth

It's not the truth though, these mods won't devalue the car. Anyone in the 'scene' will jump at this car because the 'choice' mods have already been done, anyone not in the scene will just look and think "wow, that's a nice BMW'.

CSL spoiler and wheels are a far cry from Lowering, Aftermarket wheels, loud exhaust etc which is the common denominator for mods which could effect a cars value (these are mods which not everyone will want).

Nothing to do with being pedantic mate - you categorically stated that the mods will devalue it, which based on research of the market they won't, and when questioned you said that you were just speaking the truth... Which it's only your opinion - not the truth.

If you want to be a smart arse about it, then your initial post should have said "in my opinion the mods will devalue it". Not give a bold statement of fact, and then get s**tty at anybody who doesn't agree. It's not the 'truth', and I was merely pointing that fact out.

If this car has the mods explained (or simply not mentioned) I wouldn't care.

If it was described as having

-lowerd

-induckky kit

-loud back box exhaust sounds sick

I wouldn't.

I used to be such a mod snob till I bought a highly modified Ctr that even had a carbon bonnet. Enjoyed an awesome car someone spent thousands doing up, sold the mods and replaced with standard parts 6 months later and profited a grand.

Edited by Knuckle

i personally think this car looks great, tasteful mods, not overdone and i think the right person will pay £5.5k for this, regardless of what has been done.

it really does look great, right colour combo, right wheels and small but delicate touches to the car make it stand out, in my opinion.

if it was auto id steal it off ya!!

good luck!

its a great looking car but E46s are long in the tooth, i doubt you will see £5K plus for it.

£5K gets you a lot of car these days and enthusiasts may pay £5K, but we all wear rose tinted glasses when we think what the value of our car is worth.

If you can find an enthusiast then great, if not its a £4K car given time of year and age

I think the opposite. The reason these cars hold their money is the fact that there is very few contending cars in the £5000-£7000 range especially in diesel form?

If you think of the spec of the e46, the look, the badge, the quality that's why we all choose them over other cars.

When my house is complete late next year I can't think of any car less than £10,000 that has a similar look and feel?

Thanks

its a great looking car but E46s are long in the tooth, i doubt you will see £5K plus for it.

£5K gets you a lot of car these days and enthusiasts may pay £5K, but we all wear rose tinted glasses when we think what the value of our car is worth.

If you can find an enthusiast then great, if not its a £4K car given time of year and age

I disagree also, it's worth 5k all day long.