TriggerFish

The Happy Topic :-)

So, when you get home from work you get not one, but two honest, and pure smile's, without any other hidden intentions... That must feel mega, turbo good...

When I appear at the door and they both race to jump on me for cuddles....there is really nothing to describe it!

Today I took a day off, got up at 0303 hrs, made myself a cup of coffee, and went for a ride. There was no one anywhere, road just for myself. And, the sky was cloudless, and with fool moon illuminating everything... The unforgettable moments...

Love doing this in the summer. Then just driving to the country side and going for a walk under the moon light. Great when you don't need a jumper or anything too. My favourite time of the year/day by a long shot.

Definitely make use of times when there's few folk around. When I was working in London, I would often head in at around 6am in the Summer, just to wander about when it was empty...

My team Hearts(Scotland) needs 2pts out of the next 7 games to win the Scottish championship.

Could be all over tomoz Sunday if Rangers beat Hibs,

No chance of that tho coz Rangers are pants. Im HAPPY :)