TriggerFish

The Happy Topic :-)

Got some nice mental pictures for the w**k bank tbh. Super hot blonde at one end of the beach. The big fat bird rubbing her clit at the other end near enough cancelled them out though.

Which 1 was the negative

20141221_103942_zps58378110.jpg

Got some nice mental pictures for the w**k bank tbh. Super hot blonde at one end of the beach. The big fat bird rubbing her clit at the other end near enough cancelled them out though.

Which 1 was the negative

20141221_103942_zps58378110.jpg

became a dad for the 3rd time, a little girl this time, all is well and proper happy.

Congrats dude :thumbup: best feeling in the world :D

First fishing outing of the year on Monday. Just fixed one of my old reels, it was one of my favorite ones and was gutted when it broke. Managed to strip it down and rebuild it without needing the exploded diagram that came with it. (lost a long time ago). Made up now, thought I was going to have to use a 6000 size Baitrunner on a light float rod which would have done me head in all day.

Almost 6 months in and I'm within striking distance of my weight-loss target. :) Dropped over a stone now. I've got to be honest, I didn't think I'd manage to lose this much. I haven't really dieted, as such, just watched what I'm eating and had slightly smaller portions. The 2 things I've cut right down on are bread (which is a pisser because Wor Lass bakes her own and it's delicious!) and dairy stuff. ......And I have to say I'm actually enjoying my packed-lunches of Snack A Jacks, rather than sandwiches (and it's working-out cheaper, which is a bonus).

Now I just need to make sure I don't pile it back on again.......

The 2 things I've cut right down on are bread Wor Lass bakes her own ......And I have to say I'm actually enjoying my packed-lunches of Snack A Jacks

Tell worlass to send some bread this way I'll eat it.

Snack a jacks! Like eating dust no wonder you've lost weight.

I would just like to say our bin men rule :thumbup:

So I put out the wrong bin... Bank holiday f**ks everything up :lol:

Sitting in the front room I see one of the bin guys walking down our side ally takes the bin... Empties it then puts it back down the ally WTF that's proper old skool I haven't see that for a very long time .

Normally it's can't be f**ked on to the next house... And then they normally leave the bins at the top of the road :censored:

So just brought home a fresh supply of chocolate from the factory yesterday ..... Gave them a box of 40 snickers and 5 x 290g minstrel pouches

Very happy bin men :)

Edited by Mr Xen