rey_songz

Bedford/Milton Keynes Monthly Meet

Hi guys,

Having recently moved to Bedford from NW London, I miss having a monthly meet to attend, and seeing as there doesn't seem to be one currently in my area, I'm happy to arrange something.

I've seen loads of E46s and other BMWs around Bedford and MK and having spoken to a few people it would seem a popular notion.

So here goes, put your name down if you would be happy to attend a monthly or 4-weekly meet in an around the Bedford/MK area.

I haven't thought of a decent location yet, but any suggestions of somewhere well lit with coffee facilities nearby would be welcomed. For example, I used to arrange a BMW meet at Ikea in Wembley quite a few years back, which some of you guys came along to.

1. Rey

I was watching 5th gear this morning and the missus walked in and pulled the plug out of the wall :blink: after 20 mins i thought to myself :ph34r: that's not on :punk: lmao so possibly it depends on the dates as i have my kids some weekends :thumbsup:

Try the same when coronationenders farm is on, world war 3 mate