Bass in the Bimmer

Bad jokes

The other day I needed to pay a visit to the public toilet, so I found a public toilet that had two cubicles.

One of the doors was locked. So I went into the other one, closed the door, dropped my trousers and sat down.

A voice came from the cubicle next to me: "Hello mate, how are you doing?"

Although I thought that it was a bit strange, I didn't want to be rude, so I replied, "Not too bad, thanks."

After a short pause, I heard the voice again. "So, what are you up to?"

Again I answered, somewhat reluctantly, "Just having a quick s**t... How about yourself?"

The next thing I heard him say was, "Sorry, mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some c**t in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say

Mate, you really need to get a life. One of the mods (Mikey) posted this on one of my threads the other day.....

Ultimately we are a car forum

Nobody minds a bit craic, but most of your input to the forum has been recycled jokes from years - decades, even - ago. :rolleyes:

Edited by StuBeeDoo

no problem when I get home I will remove my profile and join somewhere else

No need! Just join-in with the general stuff a bit more, rather than keep spamming the Jokes section. You must be doing something right if you're getting likes. It's just that most of your input is really old. OK, so maybe some people haven't heard them before, but the one on this thread for example, it started doing the rounds not long after mobile 'phones started to sell in the early nineties. You're obviously bang-up for a laugh, and that's great, but have you got any original material - or at least some stuff that's topical?

A forum is a collection of different personalities and I am sure not everyone shares my sense of humour but I am also more than sure quite a few do! I personally also don't find some posts interesting or already have read similar posts on the same subjects elsewhere. But I am one person in a collection of many and it's not my place to speak for the collective or decide if they should be able to read the subject if that's there wish. If i am not interested i simply don't read it. Looking at the likes some of which are from administration are people that like me don't always want to take everything seriously and also like me haven't heard the jokes before and enjoyed reading them. On two occasions a different individual on each thought it there place to be rude and as I said they are there own censors( not mine and not anyone else's ) if I either hijacked another persons post or posted in a different thread any complaints or negativity would be warranted but as my integrity and manners would never make it a consideration to do this I can only see myself falling out with someone who I don't know have never seen and more to the point don't know and have never seen me. So it's probably best when I get home I will be on my way

I do only post jokes in jokes and I do have very good life!! I also have received over 20+ likes over the last couple of days ?

It's extremely fortunate for you we don't have a 'dislike'. You'd have a LOT more than 20 of those :D

haha! Funniest thing on this thread ;)

Boy goes to fancy dress party just wearing his underwear. When asked what he was he said a premature ejaculation. Ive just come in my pants

I heard there's a cure for dyslexia. That's music to my arse.

Edited by The Laird