pete_h

Anyone planning any track days this year?

Me and lanky have already got a group of mates going down there should be a laugh and its free if you sign up now for a slot of 10 cars

Well, it's free for a 10 car club stand, so free entry and free on site parking.

Obviously you still need to pay for track time, although this is discounted when booking track passes with your club stand application.

Je suis Charlie

Me and lanky have already got a group of mates going down there should be a laugh and its free if you sign up now for a slot of 10 cars

Going to which, Coombe or Bedford? Bedford's pretty close to me...

You tracking the 320?

Going to which, Coombe or Bedford? Bedford's pretty close to me...

You tracking the 320?

Coombe buddy, yeah i am just for a laugh i wont go mental as well its a diesel and more of a looker than a goer, Dan (A45 AMG) is tracking his along with another A45 and a c63 507 limited edition

Coombe buddy, yeah i am just for a laugh i wont go mental as well its a diesel and more of a looker than a goer, Dan (A45 AMG) is tracking his along with another A45 and a c63 507 limited edition

Awesome! I'd love to track mine, I just couldn't be bothered with the bills if anything craps itself. Maybe the E30 will get a couple of outings...

You got space for a passenger though? ;) (Haven't seen you for ages anyway)

Got a few coming up. Taking the Fiesta (ST150) to Castle Combe, Brands Hatch, and hopefully Silverstone, and should be taking the tourer to the 'ring in the Summer :)

I suspect I'll be doing some trackdays this year, as it doesn't look like I'll have time to do another season of racing. Want to get to Oulton and Cadwell if possible. Have done Bedford A.LOT - it's a great circuit in that it includes a lot of technical corners, but like all ex-airfields is obviously very flat.