MILLER_102

Im back... E46 330cd sport...

CG Motorsport do upgraded single mass flywheel and a range of clutches, standard weight and lightened. I've been advised by JC Racing that standard weight one would be fine but do not go for a lightened one on the 3.0 diesel. They told me when they built and ran a diesel endurance car they tried alsorts flywheel and clutchwise and that standard weight was the best. I've just ordered standard clutch and flywheel for now but have similar aims to yourself, see how it goes.

Also, massive fan of the Azev's, never even knew they came in 18's, only ever seen them in 16's. Let me know if you ever sell them ha

1 hour ago, Lovin_it said:

Looking good, are you fitting 4 spacers? I keep looking for the spec of these wheels as I believe it's what's on my 330cd. et 47 front and 50 rear, is that correct?

I plan on fitting the spacers on front and rear.. I ran 8.5 et20 with no problems so be no problem with 15mm spacers at all. Could even go 20mm

10 hours ago, Lovin_it said:

Looking good, are you fitting 4 spacers? I keep looking for the spec of these wheels as I believe it's what's on my 330cd. et 47 front and 50 rear, is that correct?

Best bet is 15mm all round if you don't want to roll arches or have rubbing.

Sorry haven't been on in a while so yea a few updates this week: 

ecotune decat ordered to go along with milltek box 

IMG_5123.JPG.a3eae06bd8e33f93c685cec1c75

Exhaust removed 

IMG_5566.JPG.15bd20760d5dd0786f6582bc223

Ecotune decat fitted then custom work into a 3" stainless straight pipe, all fabricated and will tig weld up tomorrow. Have also taken full measurements of decat and custom system if anyone wants one made up I will be offering these up for sale soon.

how it looks so far

IMG_5682.thumb.JPG.99106b680cb94ac746a90

few hours tomorrow afternoon will have it all finished and will upload more pics and do a video clip this week.

Also purchased a set of these too for a wee change 

IMG_5623.PNG.6d093a14ff420e16ae4a74b2cc9

So need to look at fitment and see what size tyres will be best to run on them. Again more pics coming soon 

-

On 29/11/2016 at 22:24, avalaugh said:

1st refusal on the AZEV's wheels if you decide to sell :)

Exhaust looks great,should sound the nuts with a 3" bore too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might sell the Azev's, il have think about it tomorrow and let you know 

Hi Pal, 

I might be after two of these, 

Can you inbox me a quote - One car already has the ecotune decat fitted. 

For my car, I will be leaving the primary cat in as it's already been remapped by the previous owner so rather not do a primary decat as I don't want to amend or touch the map on there as it's just right for me, however I'm happy to have it from the second cat onwards.. My car already has a backbox delete with a Y pipe after the center silencer going through to a 2.5" pipe onto two tips. 

If I've missed anything or you need more info do drop me a PM pal. Cheers.

Dont know how I've missed this, especially as its imola... Looks great, love the azev wheels, look forward to seeing it with the others too.

I know you've already considered black kidney's but with that black splitter I reckon black kidney's would work real well. Black works great with imola anyway.... (slightly biased opinion of course).

Edited by Ruesta
Spelling