L17MRL aka Michael

M sport bumper or M3? On my 330 coupe

So having the maintenance bits done on the car Friday and ordering a new rear tyre as required to get her back in the road.

She is in desperate need of a new front bumper and I'm debating weather to get a new M sport bumper put on the car or go for an M3 bumper, either way this will be fitted by a garage. What's people opinions?

Knowing me I will be doing many more mods over the coming year but do not see me going for the full m3 kit! Just a fan of the bumper but I'm torn between the two....

I'm not a fan of the M3 bumper on a non M - theyre usually ill fitting.

But if you were considering it have you considered the M3 CSL style bumper aswell?

Why the hell has this posted in interior? Lol

I have thought about that and do like it but again like you said it the fitting of it! Just seen Trevor is selling one, I'm in Manchester tomorrow driving up so may go and have a look, £40 if it don't fit I'm sure I could sell it on eBay for the same?

Edited by L17MRL aka Michael

I can't see this turning out that great if I'm honest, but looking forward to the pics

Each to their own.... The current M sport bumper is a bloody mess, I'll fitting, gaps and cracked, fogs missing...I won't drive it like it so it can't look any worse.... I hope lol!

Each to their own.... The current M sport bumper is a bloody mess, I'll fitting, gaps and cracked, fogs missing...I won't drive it like it so it can't look any worse.... I hope lol!

Defo each to their own mate, that's what makes these forums great places! It's more the fit I'm thinking of, I don't think they fit too well without a lot of playing about iirc

Defo each to their own mate, that's what makes these forums great places! It's more the fit I'm thinking of, I don't think they fit too well without a lot of playing about iirc

Don't get me wrong I was concerned about that but time will tell..... Got to be honest the car needs work I've had 3 before spent ££££'s like most in here... But this one is only having a few upgrades and of course maintaince work to get her back to her best....

stick to the m sport bumper instead - you need to spend some monies to get the car looking correct - i.e m3 wings, and it dont look all that in my opinion!