StuBeeDoo

Coloured wheels..... "Scene"?

Personally, I don't like black wheels on cars - unless you can keep it clean always and go hard with the tire gel/shine haha!

Phew that's me off the hook then. As I am a bit of a clean freak.

Je suis Charlie

Good LOL

Frustrating when I see black wheels with grey tires

I wish i could remember the thread where some guy on here coloured his wheels in purple glitter or some s**te similar.

I said it would look s**t, he wen't and did it anyway, then admitted we were all right.

Then there was this fool ...

246773_10150208483259335_792504334_72125

Edited by Daz 330 Cs

I wish i could remember the thread where some guy on here coloured his wheels in purple glitter or some s**te similar.

I said it would look s**t, he wen't and did it anyway, then admitted we were all right.

Then there was this fool ... 246773_10150208483259335_792504334_72125

My god, what was he thinking

He won't need security locking nuts on them wheels. No danger of them being nicked.

Je suis Charlie

Is it bad I kinda like that? I have no idea why though so I can't justify it :lol:

You been drinking?

Je suis Charlie

Coloured wheels are one of the easier ways to spoil a really nice car.

Example:

302cce50c74e686a658806df0d772c0d.jpg

Edited by LiamGTR

Preeeeeeecisely! :)

Actually, I've just remembered a set of ACS rims I saw on eBay. Not only were they coloured (purple, IIRC), they had been done in flock. :o WTF is that all about??? They'd be virtually impossible to keep clean, surely? :wacko:

Its opinions really , what about the porsche rs range? Theres a black gt3rs that lives near me with orange wheels , cage etc , i think they look great! Also jorge's black coupe with yellow/polished style5's is another example of how coloured wheels look great!

Its opinions really , what about the porsche rs range? Theres a black gt3rs that lives near me with orange wheels , cage etc , i think they look great! Also jorge's black coupe with yellow/polished style5's is another example of how coloured wheels look great!

I agree, totally subjective. I still personally think it's the easiest and fastest way to ruin a great car.

You mostly find someone with cheap wheels have them painted luminous or bright coloured and they're usually on a budget, it's an attempt to get the attention to them and their car whilst on a budget or occasionally they're taste really is that bad

They're the type of people that make posts on forums or Facebook, asking people what colour they should do anything on their cars - This is scene

My opinion anyway :lol:

Sorry if repeated, but didn't want to read 4 pages :)

scene?! who uses that word. Greys/black is certainly not scene imo! biased maybe as i have gloss black wheels!

By 'coloured' the OP meant green/purple/blue etc. Edited by LiamGTR

I like that he says "never been abused" eh yes it has mate by putting purple wheels on it.

Edited by Daz 330 Cs

My point exactly.

Such a shame as well, as that green is a great colour AND looks in great condition.

If he bothered to change to OEM wheels I couldn't imagine he would have a problem selling.

Edited by Daz 330 Cs

I agree. Car forums are scene too.

The real question is: Is scene a bad thing?

"Scene" is so fu king scene - don't you think

It's your car do what the f**k you like

Scene - for people who have colorful wheels on their cars? There is an app for that .... Edited by The_judge aka Suf