Naj

NEM Meet Ace Cafe 21/02

Yeh your right...I had a good night up until then but then I got a bit paranoid about my car and decided to leave. Civic boys were ruining it for everyone too!

I don't understand the joy of driving up and down though..? Ok make some noise on your way in... and then on your way out. But those that go up and down constantly and then stop outside the bus stop to try and do a burnout..? Well nearly everyone there thinks you're a c**k lol

Petes car hurts your ears, he was on the Jolly run with us and its loud as f**k at full chat

Haha! It sounds beautiful though... GTR has always been my dream car and the sound of his just makes me slightly damp

Yeh your right...I had a good night up until then but then I got a bit paranoid about my car and decided to leave. Civic boys were ruining it for everyone too!

I don't understand the joy of driving up and down though..? Ok make some noise on your way in... and then on your way out. But those that go up and down constantly and then stop outside the bus stop to try and do a burnout..? Well nearly everyone there thinks you're a c**k lol

Petes car hurts your ears, he was on the Jolly run with us and its loud as f**k at full chat

Haha! It sounds beautiful though... GTR has always been my dream car and the sound of his just makes me slightly damp

He's getting bored of it i think, apart from the money hes spent on it, there isnt alot more he can do without forging the engine, think he was looking at an R8 v10+

He's getting bored of it i think, apart from the money hes spent on it, there isnt alot more he can do without forging the engine, think he was looking at an R8 v10+

How is he getting bored of 700~ bhp :ph34r: haha