Straight6 josh

My Imola red 330ci

Hi guys. right so iv done 2 of the spacers, and will be doing the other two tomorrow so should hopefully have them back on the car for thursday/friday ! Got a busy weekend ahead but hopefully i will get chanve to give the car a good wash so i can take some good pictures and get them uploaded on here. Theres a car show down near my end on monday in Hope Valley and ill be taking the BM down so it will have to be clean :thumbsup:

On to sadder news... the Bm will be coming off the road next month :( got a small issue with my insurance that i need to sort. To put it shortly my insurance ends mid July, and im 21 in August, so im going to save myself a few £££ by leaving it a month untill i hit 21. It will also be better for next year as when insurance is due again ill be 22 and not nearly 22 ! ^_^ Plus between july and my birthday im on holiday for 16 days so hopefully it shouldnt be too bad !

Will probably do some maintenance jobs whilst the car is off the road too !

Anyway will have some pics up the next time i post !

Car looks spot on Josh, are you still getting rubbing then? Wheels look nice poking out like they do ?

A little yeh, if I drove carefully all the time it would be fine, but I like to drive the car "properly" so I need that bit more room ! I could change to 10mm spacers but I like the poke as it is now :)

I like those a lot!! Wouldn't want that much stretch or camber though!! Might keep an eye out for second hand set!! Also, what have you got to adjust front camber?

Thanks man, i needed it for the look i was going for :thumbup: Iv got HSD coilovers and they come with adjustable top mounts and theres quite a lot of movement available in terms of negative camber !

:wub: Don't Change anything!

Im glad you like it :thumbsup: still got a few bits to do though, front bumper needs a respray for a start! debating the idea of fitting an m3 kit ... but like a facelift version ^_^ all ideas for now !

Cars looking good dude. Do you scrub your front bumper underneath. I've just lowered my coupe and it's catching quite abit

Thanks pal, yes :wacko: if i come across any large speed bumps or big dips in the road it tends to scuff the underneath of the bumper, its letting the look down now and im after getting it resprayed soon :afro:

Hi guys ! Just a bornig update :(

So the Bm is off the road until the end of August :( so it's spending it's time doing nothing on the drive

image_zpsihiuvjvx.jpg

Doesn't actually look this clean now, pic I took a few weeks back.

Anyway iv got a bit of a todo list for whilst the car is off the road ! Little jobs that I normally can't be bothered to do on a daily driver becaus id rather buy pretty things :) so Brakes, wheel bearings, bushes, gearbox oil change, propshaft guibo, rattley exhaust clamps... Just small jobs like that !

The M3 interior is on hold for now, think I'm going for a Diff swap first :) going to swap out for a 3.38 final drive to give the acceleration a kick in the arse ! Slightly lower top speed but I can live with that and a few less MPG's ;) whilst the diffs out I'll be fitting poly bushes all round so everything's nice and tight !

Also should give me time to go all OCD on a cleaning session ! Have it spotless for when I'm back in it !

On that note I bought some Auto Finesse IO500 Iron Out mainly to help clean the wheels, tried it out the other day and it's fantastic stuff ! The usual sort of iron contaminant remover spray on and leave then wash off e.c. Left it for about a minuet and rinsed it off, the results were very impressive ! Would 100% recommend. Also bought some Poor boys wheel sealant which I'm yet to use !