L17MRL aka Michael

Re-spray and roof colour change

I've had the M3 front bumper and fogs fitted and must say against most people opinions I'm really happy with the finish and fitting, the guys at Mstyle have done a great job! The car I paid Pennines for as it needed loads of bits doing which I'm happy to do as it's a hobby and I'm not looking to sell in a year or so just want to bring it back to its best, needs a new passenger side skirt as a previous owner has put a Phillips screw to hold in to place, t**t! New one on order... Anyways few rust bubbles starting to come through on the dreaded wheel arches and I'm thinking bugger it I'm gonna have whole car re- sprayed the same Titan silver and I'm thinking about having the roof and pillars done in piano black, my last 330 has the room wrapped but thinking seriously about doing that as well as M3 style door mirrors....along with returning the battered MV1's. Thoughts? #readyforaslatinglol!

Edited by L17MRL aka Michael

If you do it, I would not do the pillars too!

I'd be more tempted to wrap the roof too, then you've got the flexibility to change it if you want. I think Cannokwolf's was silver with a black roof for a while, so could be worth a look?

Yeah see my roof was black on my old 330 which I loved, but can't find any pics with the pillars done as well, looked but can't see on the net,, might be reason for that but then again you only live once!

As Trigger said above, if you do decide to spray the roof then leave the pillars alone! Personally I really don't see the attraction in changing the colour of the roof.

As your modding the car anyway perhaps consider another colour? Not something I'd usually suggest.

I don't think an E46 has the right shape to pull off a place roof & pillars. People tried it with the R35 and that too looked just weird.

roof colour offset is nice. dont touch the pillars, i havent seen that on any car thats had the roof sprayed.

audi-tt-quattro-sport-240-bhp-recaro-sea