Groveruk

New E46 M3 Owner

Wow thanks guys for all the nice comments. Wish I could post up some more pics but all the ones I have of it were taken before it belonged to me so thats cheating really. Its booked in for a full paint correction and ceramic coat on the 16th of march (not that the bodyworks in bad condition but I want it perfect) then im going to get someone with something better than a iPhone to take some pics of it for me.

After that a nice head unit and some 19's and im a happy bunny!

Not been about for a bit so i thought id give a little update. Been a busy boy and unfortunately some of it has been down to the car. After only a month of ownership and only about 100 miles in we had a little hic-up. The first time id got to drive the car in the way these cars were intended to be driven the vanos went bang!

So off for a little trip to see Mr Vanos and were back up and running (albeit £730 lighter) On the plus side it seems even smoother now and feels like it maybe pulling better as well.

While it was there i might of also got a cheeky little csl gearbox map as well :D

The joy of car ownership. How did the meet go this morning Steve?

Was great. Really good turn out. We totally filled up the part of the estate we are in. Would of made for a really good photo opportunity if id remembered to take any haha.

Was that today. Oops.

Sorry Steve. Whilst on though. I want my rear valance carbon dipped in may whilst Im away can in drop off before we go away on holiday and pick on when we get back

20141221_103942_zps58378110.jpg

Of cause mate. I was thinking of getting a plastic csl replica one and carbon dipping it. Great minds think alike B)