rasa

bm cable install

just got it but instructions are vague,i got two discs,i installed first but after installing first two ie cable drivers and inpa/ediabas main tool the next few say plug cable in ,i have and nothing,tried the rest and it installed dis diagnostic tool,also dfo you plug cable in while running disc , spunky piece of s**t

can someone give me from start to finish the install,also ive installed most of it but a couple ie vmware and dis has not,if i connect cable to car and laptop do i turn ignition key all the way or just first turn,not good with this stuff,tried yesterday and all it said was datatransmissionfailed or something like that,ill try later and post what it said

post-29197-0-34985000-1424683644_thumb.jpost-29197-0-34985000-1424683644_thumb.jpost-29197-0-34985000-1424683644_thumb.j this is what ive managed to do,when i go to car and plug blue cable in ,and then i clich inpa,then click engine then m57 variant,all i get is a message saying data transmission to interfacedisturbed. program will be stopped,im useless at these things

I've got the same issues as yourself! Installed everything but doesn't seem to read on the laptop. Cable powers up (LED comes on) but I can't get it to read anything. Read somewhere that you need INPA running first to enable use of NCS but I've had no luck getting the "two black dots" on INPA to come on.. Or for it to detect vehicle Ignition on/Battery on.

I'm having troubles too, all installed and now none of the programs will boot up. Going to post a thread on it to see if so,some can help. The Bcables people have not responded to my email yet...

You might have to tell Windows to install the drivers. Plug the cable in, go into Device Manager, then see if you have a USB device or Serial Port with a yellow exclamation. If you do, right click it, then install software automatically. It should find the drivers on the disk and install the cable - then the apps will see it.

I've got two bmcables kits, both have been working perfectly for 18 months now with regular diagnostic use, even though I have installed the software onto a virtualbox on my Mac.