gaz-777

BMW Show Santa Pod Raceway 27th September 2015

Hello peeps,

Just wanted to ask if this show is worth going to? Ive been to previous shows there before but not BMW, is anyone interested or going this year? I know its early to ask but I wouldn't mind going to this as a newbie to BMW and meet some of you.

Gaz

I first went to this in 2007 I think it was, it was a great show then and probably for a few years after. Once you've been a few times ( or more like me ) you'll maybe get a bit bored of seeing the same cars etc. The last 3 years I went it was all about the camping/bbq/dossing about :D

Such a great crack !

Edited by Daz 330 Cs

Yeah I was a bit bored seeing the same cars when I was on the Vauxhall scene. But as I said its a new scene to me and I will keep an eye out for any interest nearer the time. Trax is another show I'd like to attend aswell.

I'll be there, will be my 3rd time this year so it's still fairly new to me and has a appeal!

Camping is a right crack and I thought santapod was actually a lot better last year!

Its been hit and miss and last few years have been disappointing. To be fair last years one wasn't bad but they do need to sort the pricing out for tickets.

If your looking to go to a good BM show then Gaydon is still the best one each year with plenty of metal on display.

Photos from last year:

http://www.e46zone.com/forum/topic/55822-ubmw-2014-photos/

Gaydon is better for viewing modded beemers, so many of them. This one seems to be agood craic for camping, and chance to welly your motor about if you're that way inclined.

Problem is people on here aren't really interested in the pod show any more. I organised it last year and really struggled to make numbers....I ended up inviting anyone off Facebook groups just to fill numbers so we could get a stand!!

I'd love to see a whole load of us make a weekend of it!

I want to go but atm I'm just on my own, my girlfriend doesn't want to go with me and other friends are too busy with their life lol

I enjoy this show and would be well up for going again....won't be in a BMW though!

and you now have?