gaz-777

BMW Show Santa Pod Raceway 27th September 2015

I think this year I may go . Been awhile think we should all pull in for this .

Make it like what it was ☺ more the better me .gaz. daz. Mike list goes on chalky.raf adam

Since they moved the weekend it falls on my daughters birthday so difficult for me to go now. I only go for the camping anyway. Show itself is a bit tired. B)

Edited by Mikey

I'm going deffo! Just then thing is that I would like to buy off someone the stand ticket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The stand ticket will be free, its just your entry ticket you need for the day/weekend. However there is nothing organised for e46zone at the moment I don't think.

I sorted it out last year but numbers were really poor and I had to offer out on Facebook in the end but big up to the guys from here that came!

I'm more then happy to sort it out again this year, chances are I won't be in a e46 but that may change :)

Was obviously better when they done in summer , t shirt clothes .. jammo yes I would start it now mate , check pod site , as you need many cars to book a stand.... Guys lets get this sorted this year make it good ..

1. And 617y -sat & sun (not confirmed both days)

2. Jammo - sat & sun confirmed

3. mRd - sat & sun confirmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since they moved the weekend it falls on my daughters birthday so difficult for me to go now. I only go for the camping anyway. Show itself is a bit tired. B)

Couldn't agree more. Pod's still one of the best camping nights I've had. Those 'firemen' really weren't happy with our bonfire!

The show really is a bit bland though. I don't think I even went in last time, camped and then left on the Sunday morning.