Lex

BMW E46 3.0CS - project. *new pics

Looks nice that mate, Insurance not a fortune? If I remember it was costly on the 318?

Good job for keeping it as is, i like the clubsport even the infamous spoiler :thumbsup:

Lex

mate they look the nuts, loving the quads and love clubsports, grey leather, sunroof, auto.. best combo..right up my street..

Hours of cleaning coming up I see..!!!

Any E46 330i with the super smooth 6 pot M54- 231bhp engine is spot on,with it's instant low down grunt the auto box works perfect..and lovely rumble in the jungle from the pipes as well...

Kev

Lex

mate they look the nuts, loving the quads and love clubsports, grey leather, sunroof, auto.. best combo..right up my street..

Hours of cleaning coming up I see..!!!

Any E46 330i with the super smooth 6 pot M54- 231bhp engine is spot on,with it's instant low down grunt the auto box works perfect..and lovely rumble in the jungle from the pipes as well...

Kev

Thanks mate, coming from manual, yes I find the auto box much better in heavy traffic, also pulls alright when it's on manual mode, very happy so far.

The sound... hmm engine sound yes, sounds better, but nothing can beat my quad exhaust, not even M3's.

Hi mate. How did you do the US style lights on the indicators. I want to run that on mine. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate, this is a OEM feature on E46's, you can turn them on using the NCS expert software, nothing else...

Nice clean example, how easy was it to clean the rear lights?

Cheers mate, i'm trying to keep it clean and oem as much as i can, to clean the rear lights you just need to take the lenses off, you can do that with your hands if they've got already dirt inside (means the seal it's not there anymore) or you can cut the seal with a stanley knife, then you just clean inside/outside and polish the outside glass (DON'T!!! polish inside the chrome bit, it will come off, just wash gently with warm soapy water).

And then use a plastic silicone to reseal them, make sure they're properly sealed so you won't get dirt anymore inside.

Ooppss... I did it again, well... at least I tried to keep it standard but f*ck it, life's too short to stay standard.

There are little changes, soon will come more. :thumbup:

11090869_635725636558870_272024012374424

1518531_636264553171645_2895152963421782

IMG_6810_zpsqowcz0xn.jpg

IMG_6823_zpsrvx6t4r6.jpg

Edited by Lex