Lex

BMW E46 3.0CS - project. *new pics

13 minutes ago, Kermitthefrog said:

Did you retrofit the HK and heated seats or are they just dummy switches? Looks decent now. I badly need cup holders.

I wouldn't bother to retrofit HK as it's s**t, the one from my vert went straight in the bin, waste of time.

I have instead Rainbow speakers all around front/back which it's few times better than the old HK.

Heated seats are going to be wired this week or after. 

Gotta say, I do like that! If the trim bits were a little thinner it would work better IMO, but it doesn't look bad at all! (Or maybe a slightly lighter shade of blue?)

RE number plates - long rear one. The short ones just look wrong with the void around them.

As you're local to me, yes, isn't too hard to be honest, only takes me about 2 hours if the headlights are already out of the car.

What you need to buy is a pair of projectors (or 4 if you want same as mine) which works out about £100-150 the set and I can help you from there for free, just drop me a message with your facebook.

Edited by Lex

On 3/21/2016 at 16:54, JackE46 said:

saw your post on E46 owners UK on Facebook, love the front end and I know you've said you don't know where it's from but dying to know where your front splitter is from. awesome car 

Oh! sorry, forgot to post the photo, here we are. 

wallpaper_zpsvil7wwoy.jpg

10 hours ago, JackE46 said:

anyone know what make or where this front splitter is from? 

Hi mate, I've found it on SSDD - Motorsport , I will send you the link on PM. 

Just read your whole thread lex great work as usual B) looks much better with the black leather and I see you put a double din in. Only thing I would of done would to kept original club sport wheels when selling car. Also have u fitted the Alpina s yet ??