DEVIL 666

Mike's second Coupe

nice work on the mirrors and grill! might have to do that with mine!

Thanks, only a couple of pounds , worth to do.

I used the Halfords BMW black. Quite good match, first I wanted to do with matte but this paint looks much better.Worth to try only £6.50

I think i will give that ago then, I've just got some new mirrors and they are faded to f**k.

Yours look good now!

What mirror have you got? I'm looking for m3 but they are bloody £££

Looking good mate, the little touches make a big difference.

Picked up a can of 'BMW Black' today to do my lower grille and some spare kidney grilles.

Yeah that's right.Good luck with the paint don't forget to take before after pics.

Coilover update. Although the OEM suspension was very comfortable, I thought it's time for coilover. I wanted to buy FK Highsport as I had before but nobody had any special offer. After this I read the reviews and many people recommended me JOM so I ordered a set from Venom:

2v026ip.jpg

nam9j.jpg

I ordered new front and rear top mount + shorter drop link.Started to do the fitting on the driver side front, it took me around 30min everything went well.

25spk0l.jpg

20t02h5.jpg

2e1asuo.jpg

After the front I went to the rear, another easy job, bolts came out very good, and than I fitted the coilover.

j5lgkz.jpg

123mjih.jpg

2pq6fpx.jpg

After Ifitted the driver side front and the 2 rear I was very happy as the fitting was way to easy BUT than I went to the passenger side front and the lower pinch bolt snapped.Fook me, never again. :) I used a loads of Super gas a day before but it wasn't enough.

28rnwo7.jpg

wcbdog.jpg

5v2dme.jpg

Anyway I was lucky as 1 of neighbor (Grant) had a full set of metal drill and after a few hours later the snapped bolt came out without any thread damage so a big thanks to Grant & Dsport for the advice.

RESULT

Before:

2ll120j.jpg

After

28gy44k.jpg

I will wait a few more days to settle a bit and than will do the wheel alignment.

Thanks guys. B)

Rich: any luck with the number plate pads? have you find the link?

Just checked my ebay purchase history double sided tape I bought from them no longer registered on ebay.

That probably will do the trick http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Heavy-Duty-Sticky-Self-Adhesive-Double-Side-Sided-Strong-Mounting-Tape-Foam-Pad-/300789722102?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item460876ebf6

Edited by DJ Syxx

So finally I went to the local tyre place and tried on the wheels.

Front wheel 215/35 on 19x8.5 Would be better with 205/35 but because nobody has that size I bought 215/35. Nice small stretch.

zu58xt.jpg

2cqfr52.jpg

Rear wheel. 225/35 on 19x9.5 Bit more stretch than the front but nothing serious.

2hy9szq.jpg

sne6uc.jpg

Difference between the 18" mv2 and the 19" Quantum.

16av6td.jpg

2n00h0y.jpg

Front and rear on. I have to drop the front a bit more but this is how it looks atm. More pics later.

28slyz8.jpg

Really really like those wheels, totally change the look of the car, makes it look mean if you know what I mean. love it! I've got same colour car as you n think anthracite would look well on my 19" Cades Apollo, you got me thinking now