allan k

Allan k 318 convertible

Yeah lads got it for cracking price well happy with it.lockman I got my mate to hydro dip all my interior trim a while ago and also done steering wheel one just had to wait to get wheel to fit it mate..and what a difference it makes driving

I'd still refurb the wheel anyway mate....If you like the sports wheel wait until you get your hands on a chunkier alacantra wheel :)

To be honest mate this wheel is that mint condition I would be wasting my money on it I would rather get a knackerd. Worn one and use that.but I am well happy so job done for me mate

Well that's the m sport front bumper on and black bonnet grills just waiting on my new fog lights coming...and I can confirm I used the old se bumper carrier 4DDE9D31-F38A-404D-9C17-4DD8C4E85B2D.jpg

Looks lovely mate! I love the steering wheel aswell makes me wanna refurb mine lol

Cheers mate it's slowly getting there I am well happy with progress so far..feels so different driving with different wheel but good and typical we have had every bad bit of weather this week or I would of had my side skirts and rear bumper on mate

I am a advanced scaffolder and advanced inspection mate..the army will set you up for trainng for this kind of work if was interested but takes a phew years to get to advanced

Mate I have done scaffolding for 16 years now and worked all over place and it's hard graft so they say when you go offshore hardest thing is learning a job but I already no my trade very well and when you go offshore it's very laid back with the safety side of things and offshore the work I do say in 3 days I would do in one day on the beach mate.and love offshore for the time off mate I do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off class

Yeah the time off and the pay seem to make it all worthwile mate to be honest. I'd be interested in offshore im just not sure if i wanna get into a job where i'd be away a lot as thats what i've got sick of in the army! Cheers for the info though mate i appreciate it Allan [emoji106][emoji106]

I'll let the thread go back to car talk now lol [emoji12]

Looking good mate, you just need to follow up with the side skirts and rear bumper now!

Mate I already have the side skirts and rear bumper and all freshly painted just weather has been a bit crap so ain't been able to fit them

Looking good mate, you just need to follow up with the side skirts and rear bumper now!

Mate I already have the side skirts and rear bumper and all freshly painted just weather has been a bit crap so ain't been able to fit them

Ah nice, heres hoping for a good easter weekend weather wise!