Devs1980

My 330i 4dr Black MSport with Blackberry Nappa

Hi all.

First post here.

Bought a 52-plate 330i MSport a month ago. It's got blackberry nappa leather interior, and Harmon Kardon hifi with tape player!

First job was to debadge it. I've always preferred BMWs debadged, ever since my dad had a E-reg E30 325i and had it debadged.

I noticed a bit of an oil burning smell ocassionally from the engine and found there was a slight leak from the valve cover, so swapped the gasket. Changed the plugs whilst I was there back to NGKs.

The interior is gorgeous, in fact it's what made me buy this one over a couple of others I was looking at. I love the colour and the leather's really soft. It's got quite noticable cracks in the surface, but nothing goes through the leather. So I need to get some scuff guard or something like that. Any suggestions welcome.

Hmm, someone told me to de-badge once, maybe he was right ......

Nice looking motor dude :)

Edited by The_judge aka Suf

I used gliptone scuff master kit on mine - dyed it looked a bit tired like yours

Looks lovely! Noticed yours as soon as I started reading e46zone. Do Gliptone make their kit in blackberry?

Hello mate

Yes gliptone do a blackberry kit but its not advertised on ebay message them on here for blackberry and get ur discount i have not got round to redying mine, let me know how you get on.

Hi,

This is my old car!  Do you still have it??

I had it from new and put 58000 miles on it from Sept 2002 to Aug 2006. Was originally my company car and ordered options as a factory order via lease plan using Synters in Nottingham.   I wanted red leather but it was cancelled as an option so changed it at the last minute to the blackberry.

Been hooked on BMs ever since and nothing I owned compared to the manual 330i feel since. 

It actually had an engine fault on it at 30000 miles and BMW replaced the cylinder heads under warranty so interested that you took top half of engine off.  Just a service or something more sinister??

Also interesting looking at leather after 14 years.  It was a more vivid plum colour when I owned it although those side boulsters were beginning to show some wear.  Love to hear if you still got or not??

John

Edited by JohnB

8 hours ago, JohnB said:

Hi,

This is my old car!  Do you still have it??

I had it from new and put 58000 miles on it from Sept 2002 to Aug 2006. Was originally my company car and ordered options as a factory order via lease plan using Synters in Nottingham.   I wanted red leather but it was cancelled as an option so changed it at the last minute to the blackberry.

Been hooked on BMs ever since and nothing I owned compared to the manual 330i feel since. 

It actually had an engine fault on it at 30000 miles and BMW replaced the cylinder heads under warranty so interested that you took top half of engine off.  Just a service or something more sinister??

Also interesting looking at leather after 14 years.  It was a more vivid plum colour when I owned it although those side boulsters were beginning to show some wear.  Love to hear if you still got or not??

John

Sorry but it doesn't look likely the car is still about , just looked at MOT history on https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk and on there it says MOT ran out in September 2016. It had 136,052 miles on it when it passed the Last MOT in 2015.

also Devs1980 not been on forum since April 2016 which might point at it been scrapped in 2016

but who knows maybe it's still sitting in a barn or garage somewhere