Sam

BMW UK Sourcing an original E46 Saloon for photoshoot

I have been contacted by BMW UK who are trying to find an original E46 saloon (preferably M Sport) for some media work they are doing. A great opportunity to have your car featured in some official BMW media.

They'll need the car for approximately 1 week, commencing this Friday 27th March. Your car will be driven by a professional driver the whole time and BMW can provide an alternative car for the duration of the shoot.

Unfortunately I’m unable to go into more details than this. But, if you are interested and can give up your pride and joy for this opportunity, please PM me directly with a photo of your car and brief details (condition etc) as well as contact information. Feel free to post here as well.

To reiterate, they are looking for an OEM car.

Edited by Sam

Mine was original..

media%20(5).jpg

Not technically a sport though (does have m tec 1 bumpers, sport suspension and seats) But now has OEM xenon's, M-sport steering wheel, knob, spoiler, smoked front indys and piano black trim. I could change the indys quite easily but not the rest..

Edited by Max M4X WW

O and the suspension and the brakes and the diff and the antiroll bars and the paddleshift and the sound system and the exhaust o b******s who has a standard e46 in this day and age

Momo why not put your hat in the ring. :)

By all means BMW would be welcome to use my car! But like I say it's got rusty rear arches, polish on the rub strips (from a crappy bodyshop who said they'd remove it) and the wheels need a refurb. lol

Pretty sure they won't want my car.. :P

Momo why not put your hat in the ring. :)

By all means BMW would be welcome to use my car! But like I say it's got rusty rear arches, polish on the rub strips (from a crappy bodyshop who said they'd remove it) and the wheels need a refurb. lol

Pretty sure they won't want my car.. :P

Tell them they can borrow it if they sort the rear arches :P

This thread gave me a good chuckle.

Sam, make sure the person loaning their car has enough Zone stickers to plaster every visible inch of the car.

I'm interested in seeing what courtesy car BMW provides, I reckon it'll be something relatively special to say thanks.

heres mine,what car do they give you,m5 or summit.

http://www.e46zone.com/forum/gallery/image/4417-bmw-pics-001/

s**t just noticed it has to be oem,well it is on the outside and interior,but been remapped
Edited by rasa

Forgot to update; it's been sorted. I'll let the lucky guy postif he wants. The temp car is a new 320d or something. They asked for a m3, got offered a test drive one day...