BMW UK Sourcing an original E46 Saloon for photoshoot

115 posts in this topic

mjn   

So here's the advert in all its glory! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yKuy8OsH_k

Wow! Bit of a step down on the E46! lol

I like how they've all got a slight lean to the right :thumbsup:

berts   

so what wheels would a pre facelift se have? just wondering as mine has mv1's on to

so what wheels would a pre facelift se have? just wondering as mine has mv1's on to

The car in the ad. is a 318i 1.9 8v. As for the wheels, it came out of the factory with Style 53s on. They're 15s.

Edited by StuBeeDoo

Ooops! Double post. :(

Edited by StuBeeDoo

berts   

The car in the ad. is a 318i 1.9 8v. As for the wheels, it came out of the factory with Style 53s on. They're 15s.

so its worse then i thought its a proper basic model, so a 2000 pre facelift 330i would that come with mv1 as standard?

so its worse then i thought its a proper basic model, so a 2000 pre facelift 330i would that come with mv1 as standard?

Berts, I'm going to PM you. :thumbsup:

mahesket   

i thought the red E36 looked familiar.

its been at the garaged at the entrance to the trading estate i work at for about a year now, just spotted it again at lunch. not sure if owned by them or always in for work. now doesn't have the gold alloys. looks to be in immaculate condition.

momo   

They actually used two.. A red one which I believe is privately owned. Then they used a yellow one for the still photographs (but used the same numberplate).