DanielJames

I'm not sure why, but I hate the term "MSport" - am I alone?

At the end of the day what is says on your bootlid or logbook means very little. At best it will mean that bmw stuck a few bits of plastic trim to an identical car that dosent have a m sport badge and charged you an extortionate amount of money for something that at best is a cosmetic item.

Theres only one type of 3 series that deserves a M badge :lol::lol::lol:

The suspension is different though, it ain't just badges. And you get decent seats. The non-sport seats are a bit tragic imo, my wife's smax has better seats than the standard BMW ones, wtf?!

I took my car to BMW today for its service and this is what it says on the invoice

8d47203ee9bf8bade31853545e190e1b.jpg

Even BMW think my car is an m sport even though its an 03. Lol

This is worrying. My cas built after yours and I thought it was a Sport. I may have to sell... :)

Not a fan of the "M Sport" title either, it's M3 or nothing.

I removed all the exterior M badges from my car the day I got it home. Just need to find alternatives for my steering wheel & sill kick plates now.

Edited by Aamir

What is classified as "M-Tech"? My car was advertised as such but comes back as an MSport on BMW papers

The term M-Technic is a little confusing in itself, I think it's the full name of the division at BMW that does all the Sporty stuff. Don't quote me on this but the "M" in the term "M Sport" might just be a shortened version of M Technic.

For example; On the E30's there were two Sport bodykits, a pre-facelift (M Tech I) and the facelift (M Tech II).

I think this applies to all/most of the BMW Sport models.

Move to the USA they are called a ZHP over there

Doesnt the ZHP get more power as well though?

I agree, MSport does sound like they're trying to cling onto the //M brand a bit too much. It'd be annoying though if the owner of an MSport went around saying they drive a "BMW 330i MSport"

still it annoys me when mechanics and car dealers and bods in the past have tried to tell me my car is a "look a likey" until you make them take a closer look :) only because on the older ones its going to make a significant difference on its asking price and impacts the way you end up working on the vehicle and I just hate it when people talk s**t because there a fking troller hater hacker kid

for Shropshire or some shiz

mini out burst completed..;

pah donu where that came from :)