Jay.

Jamie's 330ci Cabriolet

Jay I agreed with Tom @LK Tuesday night what I wanted, wheel size and tyres. He said they'd process it first thing Wednesday morning. Then the fool left me answerphone message just before 6pm Wednesday ( I was driving I think ) to double check rear tyre width. Assured me I'd have them by Saturday. I'll get en email when they're despatched but I've not even had that yet. I'm rather annoyed so I'll be having a few words tomorrow morning.

Just read this thread from start to finish. I'd seen bits of it before but thought it worthy of some proper attention when I saw the wheels on your signature.

The whole package is awesome in my opinion, from the awesome paint, through the gorgeous interior and those sweet wheels.

It's refreshing to see someone doing something different wheel wise!

I'd like an E46 of my own but the Mrs has one & we don't need two. I therefore have a MK6 Fiesta ST150 and I tell you what, those Ford boys are stuck in their ways. They don't like Stance, they only like Motorsport inspired looks and are oh so boring in comparison to Bmw and Vw owners.

I'll be watching with interest now.

Kirkynut

Car is now fitted with black leather again, bought another black leather trim from Wigan today. Dying an interior is not for the faint hearted, and for perfectionists - unless you've got the patience of a saint!

Also on some style 157s, waiting on the sale of my old mk4 golf then I can buy back the style 32s, have them powder coated & get 2 new front tyres :)

Yeah mate, as I say it's not an easy task in the slightest, and because I've no patience, it will have ended looking a bit dog eared and I didn't want to de value the car even more, so just left it.

Yeah mate, as I say it's not an easy task in the slightest, and because I've no patience, it will have ended looking a bit dog eared and I didn't want to de value the car even more, so just left it.

Thats a shame - surely its not worth much half done though so you may aswell carry on though?