Jay.

Jamie's 330ci Cabriolet

Yeah it's up to you how you do your car, I just think it's nice to see something unique.

In my experience with all car forums I've used (and its a lot) Certain people mod their cars in a certain way because somebody else influential on there mentioned they should.

Don't get me wrong I love most of the e46's on here and the csl's do look great. I Just think it's out of order when someone does something other than the norm and people write s**tty comments.

Anyway, jay keep it up mate looking forward to more updates.

Thanks matey appreciate your feedback

Those wheels are horrid - I'm pretty sure my Nan has some fabric coasters in a similar design.

Fine, you don't like them. No need to be sarcastic and make childish comments. I can see why Jay got annoyed, I would too.
I wouldn't be offended by a comment like that myself which is why I made it. Appreciate not everyone's the same and its annoyed him - which is why I've apologised.

And that I appreciate more than all, i love someone who can see from the other side of the coin.

It takes a big man to apologise these days :)

+1. People are entitled to opinions. Don't take everything to heart, I'm sure most of the comments, including mine, were a bit jokey.

Would you take it as a bit of a joke if I was to say your mrs is a fat pig with a smelly minge? After all, it's just an opinion & you shouldn't take it to heart...

Not sure how that's the same. You need to relax. I said :vomit: and nice backdrop. I imagine you were at a petrol station, probably the closest one to you? Hardly comparable. And the wheels, in my opinion, suck. I can say that. Personal digs at people is different.

Please tell me that you've never bad mouthed anything in public? No? Then you're as bad as me.

Sam, you have an uncanny ability to always make out like your in the right. You said some nasty comments , regardless of weather you think they suck, your alone in the way you've come across, instead of just being diplomatic, you've come across as a c unt yet again,

Anyway, no ones ever gonna win with you so I'll leave you to it. You were clearly bullied as a child.

To be honest daz I wouldn't have picked them! But as I got offered them by venom I wasn't going to turn them down :) I am really happy now they're fitted & certainly turn lots of heads, regardless of weather they love them or think they're s**te :lol:

Hahahahahah.

You can't respond. You're being childish, again. People are entitled to their opinion, so I gave mine. You didn't say my car was crap, to which I'd have just ignored, you insulted my wife. Seriously, how are they even remotely even?

Please feel free to insult random objects I own. I'll start you off, I've got a hairdressers car and a s**tty diesel euro box. Don't however insult people I care for. I'd not dream of doing such things to anyone.

My comments were not nasty. Jesus, I said vomit. You want me to word it better? Those wheels are not pretty and I can only imagine the effort to clean them. They don't suit the E46 shape, I prefer the CSL's you had. Saying that, if you like them, I'm happy for you.

I'm adult enough to know people have opinions, you have free speech, and that's ok. I could ban you, but you're not spamming. You're a good contributer to the site, and I won't let my feelings to your personal attacks get to me, or the welfare of the site.

I also hanvnt removed my post, as I feel it'd be unfair, I said something, and I'm prepared to let people see it.

I've just seen your last post. It's ok for someone to say they wouldn't pick them, but you don't like my comments. You clearly have issue with me and take what I say to heart more than others. Im not sure why tough.

So if you recognise I'm a good contributer to the site, why can't you just be a bit more diplomatic?

You said an insult to something I own, regardless of who/ what it is, being down right nasty is uncalled for; I was giving you an example of how it would feel to be insulted for no apparent reason.

Anyway, I'll leave everyone else to decide weather that they feel your comments were uncalled for or not, Ben made a comment which was a bit uncouth , and apologised for it, as he realised another human being might differ in their ability to deal with nasty comments posted toward them, and responded appropriately, no point dragging this out.

You want to learn the difference between a piece of metal and someone you love.

I see banter all the time on the site, and most take it and reply with banter. Your comment was damn right rude, and you should know better.

So you came out with something down right rude, which was uncalled for, I gave you an example (which is obviously not true, I've never even seen your wife) and you know it isn't a true representation whatsoever, your using reverse phsycology now to make yourself feel better for insulting me in the first place!

It like my schnizter. You should see the bad press I got on the cutters forum( oem people especially. ).

I never get bad press with my Schnitzers mate lol

Jay don't take things to heart mate. You can never please anyone and the end of the day your modding the car to make yourself happy not to please everyone.

I think they look great and makes a huge change from seeing the usual CSL reps Style 32 wheels etc.

It like my schnizter. You should see the bad press I got on the cutters forum( oem people especially. ).

I never get bad press with my Schnitzers mate lol

Jay don't take things to heart mate. You can never please anyone and the end of the day your modding the car to make yourself happy not to please everyone.

I think they look great and makes a huge change from seeing the usual CSL reps Style 32 wheels etc.

Lol you forgot the post on cutters. When i put it up on there. Lol.