Jay.

Jamie's 330ci Cabriolet

I understand dude, you need to be able to justify having X amount of money laid up as a weekend toy, that's why I choose ones which appreciate as this justifies them (in my 'man maths' brain anyway!).

GLWTS anyway mate.

They're getting cheap now, I doubt I'll get much for mine but bar the 'box it's a perfect car; massively rapid (kept on the boot (literally) of a v10 M5 all the way to 160 the other day)), good on fuel & loads of toys. Still miss the e46 for some reason though.

Thanks mate. Wish I could afford a 335d one day maybe!

Give you credit for getting a house first tho mate. Better to have a roof over your head. Than sleep in the back seats of a nice car.

Sadly for me. The salary I get and the London prices. Don't make it easy to get a mortgage. So decided to get the m3 for now as a future investment and to keep it lol.

End of the yr will be leavin the job. Plus leaving London to venture either down south or up north. Lol.

Better jobs( in automotive design) and houses are cheaper.

Edited by sive s

Thanks mate. Wish I could afford a 335d one day maybe!

Give you credit for getting a house first tho mate. Better to have a roof over your head. Than sleep in the back seats of a nice car.

That's rubbish, you can sleep in your car, you can't power-slide a house :lol:

Had a good slap of my face & realised I'd be mental to sell my car after investing so much time & effort in it. Its getting booked in for a new cat back system next month, and 2 new tyres up front next week :)

Good man! This is how I feel about my car.... I've spent thousands so it'd be mad to start again from scratch