MRyan

Castle Combe - 25/04/15

So the next action day is coming up at Castle Combe in less than a month! I've booked myself a spot on the track in the morning, and on the weekend racer stand for the rest of the day. Anyone else from the forum going to be there? Would be good to meet some of you in person!

Last year you could stand right by the fence and watch everyone on the track easily! I think for a pass to actually park in there its less than a tenner, my parking and track time combined are only ~£35ish.

Mines a yellow evo 8, there should be 2 silver evo 6's and a couple of lotus carltons with us. I won't be booking a session no, I don't bother. I'm doing japfest and the forge action days there too, it's the only localish decent shows to me.

We have 4 in our club, we don't see any others there. Such a rare spot so to see them all out in force is quite special. Even more so on the road. I don't think all of the guys can make it this year, but the tickets arrived on Friday so I'll be dishing them out this week, we shall see. I'll watch out for you on track mate, my mate will be taking his evo 6 on so I'm looking forward to some pax laps.

You're not wrong (he says, hoping he doesn't have a crash!). It does seem to be improving on the weather front though, last time I checked this morning it was only PM rain which works for me!

So did you guys have a good one? The weather held which was a god send, I was bricking it that it would rain right before I went out! I saw a silver coupe with a black bonnet stripe on an afternoon session, is that anyone's on here?