Phantom Mark

Fancy some banter ? Car Enthusiast ? Look Here.....

I started up a new facebook group for cars etc, it is for like minded car enthusiasts rather than fanboi's, if your an enthusiast and want to see some cool cars and fancy a little fun friendly banter along the way be sure to drop in and give us a look :)

Planning all sorts of stuff to keep it interesting, at this moment we have an online version of top trumps just started, with cars, and bi weekly we have a feature car, which members are welcome to nominate etc, couple weeks back it was a special edition Alfa 156 GTA ...this week it was a mid 80's early AMG Merc, you really will see anything and everything. Going to try and expand the features, more high quality pics, more quality in the write ups etc, just a nice place to look at, and talk about cars.

If you are the kind of person who drives a BMW, and cannot resist the urge to say every other brand is ****** then please don't apply, your really not a true car Enthusiast, elitism is for Fanboi's

And for the record, I am a multiple BMW owner past and present, and love them dearly, you won't get more of a BMW lover than me, I just like cars in general tho :)

The Cool Car Wall

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CoolCarWall/

Could well of done Jim, it was a E34 525i Sport - red one, the sideways machine, I still live local actually, I moved down to Sleaford, not seen Matt for a long time, is he still burning around in chav wagons ? :D

Guessing you must know Nimrod as well ? He was driving a bloody Punto or something last time I saw haha

I eventually sold that to Simon Pearce on these forums in fact :D

Nice to have you aboard, hopefully we can keep the interesting material flowing and you will enjoy it.

Ah that would be it then. I just remember a red blur coming sideways under pellum bridge hehe.

Without a word of exaggeration, he's well surpassed his 100th car ownership. 140 something now I think. He got a MK7 Golf gt tdi through work (NHS) last year, that's gone now, got bored of it (well I got a BMW and then he wanted one) so he has an e60 530d sport now.

Yeah I know Nimrod very well, he works for a body shop in Lincoln now, is getting married and him and misses have nice mk7 golfs.

His punto ended up on its roof, in a hedge on Washingborough road lol.