Craig_09

Silver Grey 320cd

Sorry if it's been said.. But I don't currently have time to read it all. But.. Do your m3 mirrors work? How have they been wired in? I've just purchased m3 mirrors for my facelift coupe and wondering how I'm gonna do the wiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will try and get a video for you.. The car is louder than standard but when we had the exhaust made we wanted it as close to standard sounding  as possible, you can hear the turbo spooling up!

The drivers seat has been thoroughly cleaned with Gliptone leather cleaner and resprayed with scuffmaster liquid leather. The rest of M3 interior was already in excellent condition!

The M3 mirrors are manual folding but the electric adjust and heater functions work. It was my brothers car before mine so will find out for you if required?

Edited by Craig_09

The ones I bought are manual folding too, it's just the electrics and heating I'm needing to know; if you could find out it'd be great thanks! Car looks stunning by the way! I did read it all in the end haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To get the best finish and colour match I removed the seat and sprayed the whole seat. I left the seat in the garage overnight to dry.

Small touch ups can be done using a make up applicator sponge and "colour wash" to blend in.

If you google "Scuffmaster" you will find lots of guides and info.