glmec

Sportlines on

Got it back today and the Eibachs have given it the expected drop. No more reverse rake look to the car which I didn't like.

Might just be the placebo effect but it does feel better to me, more planted, more connected. No probs with speed bumps either and no rubbing, so well chuffed.

I wonder do they settle any more with time as it's still gotta be usable for my work and I think it can't be far off a perfect level for me.

Few pics as she sits now.0436b1f7317488c36fd29030a76e1dc1.jpg9ac5e98ade565e1699d9c34ea4f4c5ae.jpgebff9ade9c6b2eff2274c94cca004487.jpg

Cheers Gav

Cheers Al n Jay. Just seen your pics Jay n it's looking very well, good bargain eh mate for these springs at £90 odd. Just looked again at my pics for this post n mine now looks lower in the flesh than above. Did nearly 100 miles in it today though on some nice twisties so suppose it could be that, just didn't think they'd settle that quick, also deff feels better to drive to me.

Cheers Gav

Looks really good! I've been considering some. What sort of price is it to fit springs?

I paid £120 for fitting which I was happy with. As said the backs are a doddle but couldn't do the front as don't have spring compressors so just let my mechanic do all 4. Think these are great considering looks, no rubbing and ride quality is great. Just make sure you get em direct from Germany n save about £50 compared to uk pricing Edited by glmec

Hi Jolly,

Didn't take before n after measurements but I reckon it's about an inch which is the recommended drop i think on my 330. Soz for the crappy I pad pics but these are the only ones I've got to compare and show what I mean, this pic is sat on BM springs.fb62dd5497160e81beffe48651e9d2b6.jpg

And after they've settled nicely just over a week later on the Eibachs d07494f40bd43c537710c90f35cef85a.jpg

265/30/19 on the rear as well with no rubbing or probs with speed bumps.

Gav

Edited by glmec