jamesfoley

2003 330Ci M Sport

Ditto

ed32aa9fb7015fb4e5f5b32fc0e57d31.jpg

I am sure seen this about mate
You live in the North East? I commute between South Shields & Northumbria Uni/Newcastle. Seen a few silver coupes since I got this one

Bored on a bank holiday Monday. I really enjoy cleaning my car, so I figured I'd try and make her cleaner and picked up a clay bar this morning.

Here is an album of the end result http://imgur.com/a/mLEzh

Really happy with how it turned out, all the paintwork is silky smooth now. The photos don't really show off the car very well, and the car doesn't really look cleaner in them than it does in previous photos, but hey, its a photo thread so figured I'd add some more.

Finally got my spacers fitted and I'm amazingly happy with how it looks.

A1uKaFr.jpg

Image probably doesn't show much, but I picked up a set of 15mm spacers for the rear from Jay here on the forum, and I got another set of 12mm spacers for the front along with new bolts and locking bolts.

If it's not using coolant and the temps are stable I wouldn't worry.

You can always check the condition of your rad by looking at the bottom edge to see if it's starting to sag.

Actually now might be a good idea to ask a couple of questions.

Is it possible to program out the ability to open the boot with the key while the car is locked? I keep hitting the button in my pocket and coming back to a car with the boot open.

Does anyone know of someone that can program my car in the Cambridge area?

What would be the best route of getting some small dents out of my bonnet? Getting them pushed out, getting them filled and painted, or finding a cheap bonnet in the same colour?

I found them while cleaning it the other day. They're ever so slight, but its the fact that I know they are there now and see them every time I look at the car :(