Cevert1973

Side lights to turn on with ignition?

Just to clarify, connecting to the footwell light will keep the lights on when the engine is running. I personally am not just after lights coming on when the car is unlocked. I want the angel lights on permanently when I'm driving. Cheers

Cheers. I got the red and white with yellow dots wire. Just where to connect to is the issue. I guess, for what I'm after, the glove box torch is the best bet. Has anyone gone down the coding route? Thanks

The red, white and yellow wire is the one you will need. I believe it can be coded but only as headlights, I don't think the sidelights have a DRL option. I've just finished mine, tapped to accessories wire and foot well light

2be8a57a46676a0a56c322484c26ec90.jpg

I believe it can be coded but only as headlights

I'll second that. I tried switching my side lights on as DLR the other day and could only manage to get the usual headlights to come on.

anyone near coventry done this??

Fancy doing mine ?

Just bite the bullet and give it a go, I wasn't very comfortable doing mine but once you get started its actually quite simple. The thing I struggled with the most is getting the headlight out, it's wedged in there tight!