Sign in to follow this  
Alix

New Fiesta ST3

Picked up my new Fiesta ST3 last week, absolutely loving it! All my driving is around town so it's absolutely perfect for me, it would give the 330 a good run for its money in a straight line too :thumbup:

rsz_20150422_182725_richtonehdr.jpg

rsz_20150422_182741_richtonehdr.jpg

rsz_20150422_182814_richtonehdr.jpg

rsz_120150422_182751_richtonehdr.jpg

rsz_20150422_182839_richtonehdr.jpg

rsz_20150422_182857_richtonehdr.jpg

Very nice fella. My mrs is on her 2nd 1.0T Ecoboost Fiesta, obviously not in the same league as the ST, but great little cars. How you finding it comfort wise?

The seats are ridiculous, it feels as if you're being engulfed by them lol. Ride is actually pretty hard, the BM was comfier even with coilovers. It's nice being able to go over speed bumps though If you ever get the chance just try the ST, its sooo much fun!

One of the guys at work has one of these, his has been mapped etc though. I've been out and about in it today and the ride is solid but the handling is superb. Those seats really hug you though, bet its great fun to drive!

had a drive of a red st last week during lunch break....really cool,loved the drive..yes the ride is "firm"(not as firm as my FN2),but rellly impressive,you`v got a really nice hot hatch alix.....I think a trip to Essex to see the mountune boys is in order :thumbsup:

Those seats look incredible! Fiestas really are very quick cars in st form these days, come along way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk