Todd1983

Kent Meet

I will leave that side off it to Todd1983 as he started the thread but i would say bluewater would be best bet one saturday evening its good in there too if you want to get some pics.

Edited by sean85

If Blue water, I suggest the cinema car park, as soon as you get in there, ground floor furthest from the cinema entrance. Always empty down there so good opportunity for photos etc

My car doesn't like the spike things on the way in/out that stop you going the wrong way. They scrape along the bottom :(

When we meet with another club, we usually go to the Plaza car park (might be the same one you're referring to). It's signposted with yellow signs, usually meet on the middle level. It's also always empty. :)

2P8chlo.png

I've highlighted it yellow.

You don't have to use the spiked entrances at all. If you go round the arterial road, up the sliproad onto the second floor, straight to the back and down the ramp to the bottom floor, when you want to leave you just go up a level and use the sliproad back onto the arterial road. The middle floor or roof is generally pretty empty as well to be fair though (time depending).

Sweet I'm up for this. Wat Saturday do u wanna do this? My mate will wanna come to, he aint on here but he's up for meets. He has a e46 m3, my other mate who normally comes has a vw golf GTI, he may wanna tag along! If he does then were jus prove why beemas are better!