Todd1983

Kent Meet

hi ya mikey yeah was it by the shops as i was in the post office

Was up by Nells Cafe. I was just turning in and noticed you coming the other way.

oh yeah i think i was going to BMW in maidstone as had to order a couple parts and get my car booked in for it airbag recall

Are they all good in there? I've used them for parts but never used them for service. Need to get my airbag recall booked as well when I get the car back and they're my local dealer.

oh yeah i think i was going to BMW in maidstone as had to order a couple parts and get my car booked in for it airbag recall

Are they all good in there? I've used them for parts but never used them for service. Need to get my airbag recall booked as well when I get the car back and they're my local dealer.

I've used them for my previous 2 M cars and my 330 before that and they've alway been spot on. I used Stephen James Ruxley for my current M's running in service as Maidstone couldn't fit me in. Both are decent dealers for servicing.

Guys what sort of time are we thinking as I work for a e46 breakers in Swanley and will come straight from work ..

There's an E46 breakers in Swanley?? How do I not know this!

Weekend of the 25/26th is good for me.