Ruben330ci

Bmw 330ci Titan Silver Facelift conversion

Anyone know where I can get some headlight lenses?

German eBay has loads :)

Google translate will help. I wanna say it's schien werfer (spelling fail), but I think that's something to do with launching/throwing!

Edit - Google says it's "Scheinwerferlinse", so I wasn't too far off :D ("light thrower lens"? but surely that'd be "licht werfer linse"? German is weird!)

Edited by TriggerFish

Anyone could help me here, why when I put tesco unleaded engine light comes on after a long run, I scanned it and says it's the lambda sensors, the previous owner told me about that he said he always used to put vpower and everytime he fill in with unleaded lights would come on. Another question when I floor it normally when it changes to 3 gear, the battery lights comes on for about a 1sec and goes off again? Any ideas ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see more & more cars without the plate holder popping up on here, I must be the only one who prefers the plate plinth! Must be getting old :lol:

I'm with you Jay prefer the plate plinth on.

But looks like a decient motor

Yes like I said before I think it looks awful but each to there own mate..and you will defnetly get points for that coupe windows already have a very slight tint as standard