Ruben330ci

Bmw 330ci Titan Silver Facelift conversion

Plus if you have a accident your insurance could easliy invalidate your insurance due to illegal mod.

Too dark for my liking and not worth the grief or points and fines maybe if they were lighter on the doors it would look better but if u like it then that's what counts

Edited by poison e46

Their 20% they not actually that dark as it looks on the picture the rears are limo black you can't see nothing but the fronts you can I've noticed wen it's sunny it's hard to see inside when it's dark you can actually see inside better. Plus it doesn't affect my driving at any point. But I guess the law is the law. I'll just drive until I get stopped that's how I learn things I guess I'm a bit awkward but that's how I always been gotta actually go thru things to open my eyes. Cheers I know it's not your guys tastes I personally don't like it outside but it feels nice to have some privacy specially where I live ( sadly enough) makes me feel more safe from inbreeds lol. Cheers by the way I live in Great Yarmouth , moved from Tottenham to this s**thole lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got fed up with the bbs so bought some style 32 18" their 8j all round so hopefully no arch work needed when I put coilovers on the car 7d0fae417d9a23e1b83c2bafda510c53.jpg

Deciding what tyre sizes I should go with any suggestions?

Edited by Ruben330ci

225/40 rear & 215/40 front for 8J all round i think should suffice!

Thanks for fast reply mate , I thought 225/35 all round .. But I've never had these wheels so I'll go with what you saying .. Will it be ok on snow and wet? With them sizes. Id like to see some pictures of a coupe with 8j all Round

35 profiles are a really uncomforable ride due to the tiny sidewall. if your fitting 8j all round a 215/40 rear is literally zero stretch, its flush with the rim. and the 205 front has a tiny amount of stretch. Certainl well within manufacturers specification.

Hello there , need professional help. recently bought a facelift front end thats got genuine xenon lights and headlight washers , the same as my cars got. I want to do the facelift conversion but i would like to know if anyone as done this before can tell me if the headlights are plug and play on my car? i want everything to work same as mine auto levelling etc

Cost me £450 for mint parts , plus the car I got the parts was a 330ci with all the extras like mine which comes with auto lights, auto levelling xenons lights and headlight jet wash everything mint even it's got new lenses all from bmw. Bonnet and wings are same colour as my car too so was an extra. Pretty cheap. Done it really quick too.

This is the donor

12046702_1036880259677604_7887655248181973770_n.jpg

Edited by Ruben330ci

Also replaced passengers door .. now its got a mint passenger door with no dent. So happy with my old boy looking fresh

Edited by Ruben330ci

Forgot to say that a month ago I bought a kit of washers and bolts of someone I found on facebook that makes them for all types of cars and writes whatever you want on the washers  , comes with security torx bolts and the tool, very well packed and good quality. These ones Say Bmw Perfomance and its got the bmw logo. If anyone interested let me know , for £12 posted cant really complain

Here some pictures 12170545_1048895815145285_265282531_n.jp12179264_1048895878478612_404869078_n.jp

12 minutes ago, calw123 said:

Im loving the bolts and washer setup looks very clean could you post a link up for them mate

Hi mate yes sure you will have to add this bloke on Facebook he does it all you can also have it saying something you fancy. Comes properly packed with torx tool bit too. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Brilliant mate did you need to tell him bolt size etc or does he know what bits n bobs for each car ? How many have you replaced or just the ones in the pictures?

No mate he knows what sizes are , he sells lots of these .. I done the   Headlights and 2 on the air box , and the black bit where it's got the bonnet latches I believe it's called a slam bar lol not sure 

Treated the car with a OEM hybrid digital tuner  .. which its really good even driving picks up signal quite good and get nearly all channels as I would home ..