manchesterlad

car scratch

We had the local Chips Away guy sort out a parking ding on our MK6 Golf. Did a fantastic job and it's still good a year or so later.

But it's a franchise, so the guy near you could be an absolute muppet. You hear some horror stories.

I think your best off finding a well recommended individual, if you're looking at spot repairs, or just take it to a body shop you trust.

Edited by Mojo Jojo

my two piece smart repair are good at there job,excellent paint jobs.. had a few cars done that I bought then sold, regarding dents go to a proper bodyshop not as dear as you think,

an chips away just fill the dent then smooth all around that aera. The regular guy or a car detailer like myself has 3M Compound an many other products for getting out scrathes

Edited by And617y

depends what you want , not had anything on my car done, I asked them how much would you charge for a front bumper for a bmw e46 ,he said about 260... chip away would be almost that smart 5 star. when you can do car spraying you don't need to pay ;) I can do stuff ie bumpers. door mirrors. wings etc