Cevert1973

I'm a sad man.....

330 sport vert 2001

Advice needed please. I have been a total tool and messed around with bits of Inpa that I shouldn't have.

Keep getting an engine light on, so use Inpa to knock it off. Its only one of the Lambda sensors playing up. So to day I connected my car to Inpa, knock off the error message and then had a look what else was on there......big mistake. I thought I would see what "Adaptive Accelerator" means. When I clicked on it, it made to car misfire and run rough. I thought I had corrected this by clearing any errors. When I got in the car later on to go to work, the car would barely run and I have got the engine light and the EML light on. Please, does anyone know how to correct this. Is there anyway to reset the ecu etc. Thanks

Oliver

Thanks. Thats what I did initially and it worked a treat. 2hrs later all the lights on the dash and misfiring. After reading a bit, I wonder if I have accidently removed the adaptive throttle codes and in the morning, if I do the the turning ignition to position 2 and hold the gas etc, it will create a new accelertor adaption to work from? Just a thought.

The annoying thing is that it happened prior to coming to work tonight. So I'm here stewing about it and not able to do anything. Grrrr!!!!

Thanks guys. When I got home this morning I went about sorting this out. First thing I noticed was that the EML and traction lights were off. I then cleared the codes.....they were all to do with adaptive accelertator etc. Then I went throught the process of re adapting the accelerator and hey presto, car runs fine and accelerator seems really sharp. I will double check by doing what you have said above. But thanks again for your input...its appreciated!!! :thumbsup: