Ged

Eonon or Erisin

It can happen but if you're gentle prising them out they'll come with no issue. I think I managed to break one on the Clubsport after the second headunit change, the current one I got through without breaking them I think. Even when I broke one on the Clubsport the trims will go back in place as they were held in by other parts which I hadn't managed to break :D

Edited by MRyan

Cheers MRyan. Andy im looking at this one. Chimp sent me the link have a look. It's nice and oem looking.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=171842565795&globalID=EBAY-GB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get this one? Anyone tried this? Don't think can warrant £600 on a dynavin!

I'm just installing this at the moment, and I'm finding that the GPS signal is just as strong with the antenna buried inside the dash as it is when it's on top of the dash.

I'd rather have it hidden if I can. How have others got theirs setup?

On mine the signal was crap under the dash - took ages for it to pick up. May have been better on chimps car as he hasn't got a proper roof.

I've put mine on the flat bit of the headlining infront of the rear view mirror. You can't see it unless you look up at it from underneath (which you never will) and the signal is much better.