Daz 330 Cs

The Clubsport Replacement.

A few of you will know I've been looking to replace the 330 for some time. If I was nearer to work I'd be having an E60 M5, I wanted one even more after having a burn in Aidans. My God those things are seriously fast. Anyways I had to be realistic doing 60 miles a day 4 times a week so of course it had to be a stinky D. So here it is. A 2009 E93 330d. It has all the bits I wanted, heated seats, pro nav, xenons, powerfolding mirrors. The buyer from new spent a frightening amount on options.I have the original sales receipt and the costs are shocking. Here's a few dealer photos.

VehicleImage_zpss0o5jzul.jpg

VehicleImage%204_zpsv06fvq3a.jpg

VehicleImage%203_zpsoz5rad3f.jpg

VehicleImage%202_zpsesgm23ek.jpg

Edited by Daz 330 Cs

I'm loving it Chaps. It's a bit more than I wanted to spend but it's from a Dealer with a fairly comprehensive warranty. I only had it 5 days and I was on the plane to Romania so I'll have the roof off again when I return, assuming it's nice weather :D

Not 100% on the white/beige/sand or whatever it's called colour combo myself but I'm sure it's a stonking car; if only they could make a convertible chassis that could take the 335d's torque!

I'd have gone for a manual tbh, the auto is lush on mine but given the choice I'd have a manual as I miss it dearly. I notice you have the later nav controller; is it still CCC nav? If so I whole heartedly recommend the upgrade to CIC.

The leather is nicer in the flesh, as soon as I saw the car I wanted it. I wanted the later controller as it's less fiddly than the one button set up. Not sure what nav it is. How do I tell ? No way was I having a manual. If you ask for one of these with a manual box, the dealers look at you as if you're mad :P

I'm probably not going to change too much, we all know how long that lasts though hey :lol:

I've already ordered black grills and I might change the wheels. That will be all I think.

Yeah right !

Exactly, it's different. White with red which i wanted originally is quite common. After Aidan suggested I look on Bmw Approved I saw this. It had all the bits so a deal was done. Collection wasn't quite as straight forward as it should have been though. I'll spill all the beans later. ( its Lunch time ) :lol: