Docz2K9

Wheel fitment URGENT

style 95 replica the same 8.5j et15/20 and many people had those wheels, with stretch tyres it will be ok.

Haha you guys know your stuff!!

2 hour trip at this time of the evening ... Fook that haha

Just got back left at 7:30 , its now 12:30 :D

Mental

Haha you've got to travel sometimes!!

Guessing the 8,5j ET15 is the front? It will fit.

Great news! Was driving back thinking they probably wouldnt fit!

Yeh should fit with a 205

Sweet , pics on insta tomorrow B):lol:

Sweet! Right so basically i bought 6x style 95 replicas . . 4 are et15 & 2 are et20 . . so i shall use the 2 et20's for the rear? Am i right? They are all 8.5j

Jammy! Where did you find them?

Sweet! Right so basically i bought 6x style 95 replicas . . 4 are et15 & 2 are et20 . . so i shall use the 2 et20's for the rear? Am i right? They are all 8.5j

Jammy! Where did you find them?

Gumtree! Didnt list them as style 95 alloys , just bmw 18" wheels.

Good idea mate, unless you buy some camber arms & the fit 15s all round :D

Haha i dont think i have the knowledge for this camber , poke stuff! Cant get my head round the tyre sizes etc. Do you still have that arch roller for rent jay?

Fitment issues aside, you'd ideally want ET15 rear & ET20 front, to give the illusion of wider rears.

ET15 all round with 215/40's shouldn't be too much of a hardship surely - Jay?

Fitment issues aside, you'd ideally want ET15 rear & ET20 front, to give the illusion of wider rears.

ET15 all round with 215/40's shouldn't be too much of a hardship surely - Jay?

They are a bit mate, I had a 215/40 on an et20 front style 32 & it rubbed a bit, you've got 5 less mm and 1/4 of an inch more sticking out, I know cjohnson123 got some of them et15s all round on a 205/40 all round & it was very close

I was thinking of 215/35/18 all round & using all 4 et15's? I found that user "danniboi 330" used the same wheels

(et15 all round) on his coupe & touring. He used 215/35/18's , im not sure if he has his arches rolled , they look rather close to the tyres though so i would've thought he did? You boys are the experts with these fitments so ill let you make your mind up haha. Appretiate the help guys :):thumbsup:

8132215747_b4afb3ff87_c.jpg

8132239348_d1962e252b_c.jpg

8132216561_e6e3cbf8b3_c.jpg