Melv1958

What would you do?

Gloss black will tie in with the shadow line trim if you have if, Matt black won't tie in with anything.

Colour coded outer makes the kidneys look too small.

Is facelift grill different to prefacelift? As im imaging they are the same bonnet? I like the thicker looking grills but can't seem to find any

Edited by Damo88

I'm a hater of chrome. Never liked it on almost any car.

I had chrome ones that had been painted gloss black and they looked great, but they chipped really really easily as the paint just doesn't stick to the chrome very well no matter how much you key it... I changed them for matt black ones and they never did it for me. Better than the chrome, but they always looked like a cheap part because I was too tight to pay full price... I've now got carbon fibre ones and they're awesome :D But then I've got carbon clubsport splitters, carbon boot lid and carbon diffuser, so it all ties in nicely together. Might not look so good on their own

Edited by Nimraynn

I think your talking about these. http://www.itectuning.com/custom-body-styling/10924-grille-set-e46-03-coupe-cabrio-1215740-4052355019059.html?gclid=CP2jtNeP9MYCFWXJtAodtmMCmg

They have black ones but it's hard to see if their thicker from the top. I linked the chrome so you can see the thicker top bit. Hope it helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk