mjn

General Roadtrip Chit Chat

My best rd trip was driving to Morocco then 4 weeks driving round the place and then drive back, around 5000 km in total

We did the Er Rif Mts the Middle Atlas, High Atlas and the Anti Atlas

Cueta

Tetouan

Meknes

Marrakesh

Zagora

Tagounite

Merzouga

Erfoud

Midelt

Taza

I'd put some photos up but I can't copy and paste on here any more for some reason, just checked on

some other forums and no problems

Edited by dunk1

I'd put some photos up but I can't copy and paste on here any more for some reason, just checked on

some other forums and no problems

You on Windows 8 or 10?

As i had that issue. Something to do with new copy/paste security controls.

But, YES, get some photos up!!!!! :thumbsup:

(Everything is) Awesome! We wanted to do a tour of their factory, but they'd sold out for the year. :(

Damn! I didn't even know about this! :censored:

No chance of 1 this year, although I've now got the car I was waiting to do one in. Maybe early next, 2 weeks year, down to the Amalfi coast.

Always loved them, great roads and scenery in mainland europe, just don't stick to the motorways!

Edited by Sam

(Everything is) Awesome! We wanted to do a tour of their factory, but they'd sold out for the year. :(

Damn! I didn't even know about this! :censored:

Go en route to Norway in 2017 ;)

I'm driving down to Barcelona in Sept and found this site

http://all-aboutfrance.com/tourism/routes-to-spain.htm

I'll be stopping at a B&B in Dover the night before www.castle-guesthouse.co.uk then non stop

bar fuel and coffee breaks to Spain.

My route is Calais, Rouen, Chartres, Orleans, Clermont-Ferrand, over the Milau viaduct to Beziers, Perpignan,

crossing in Spain down to Girona and onto Barcelona airport then drive back up the coast for 2 weeks in Lloret de Mar

On my return trip I shall stop about an hour outside Calais just below Abbeville right on the Somme in a lovely

little hotel www.manoir-les-arums.com

I'm planning on using these for covering any possible car dramas, www.eurobreakdown.com

Edited by dunk1

Not as epic as previous posts, but we've booked the euro tunnel to drive into france at the end of this month.. do you reckon we'd get there and back without a hitch? Two mates have chickened out, leaving just two of us.