Wrighty74

Autoglym bodywork shampoo

To be honest there's so many better shampoos out there for similar money.

Poorboys slick and suds is my favourite. It's highly concentrated and it lasts for ages.

They don't sell poor boys at any high street retailers though, auto glym is aimed at the hobbyist 'detailer' who wants something off the shelf, not something you have to order online.

To be honest there's so many better shampoos out there for similar money.

Poorboys slick and suds is my favourite. It's highly concentrated and it lasts for ages.

They don't sell poor boys at any high street retailers though, auto glym is aimed at the hobbyist 'detailer' who wants something off the shelf, not something you have to order online.

Yeah fair enough but there's still better off the shelf products. Give Meguiars gold class a try. They stock that in Halfords I believe.

I've got megs gold class but using megs nxt now which is great too. Can't see much difference tbh but nxt smells nicer but really who cares what it smells like ?

My latest cleaning gear

IMAG0035_zpsdqrkw3an.jpg

I love the Born To Be Mild shampoo. It's really wax friendly and has great dwell time.

I do have some Autoglym stuff in my collection though - I use their leather feed and, of course, Super Resin Polish as a filler

the Dodo juice website is built in Flash.. and is also the most shocking website I've seen in ages. For an online only company they really ought to sort it out.

I can't even be bothered buying any to try it out! I'm such a website and design snob. haha!

the Dodo juice website is built in Flash.. and is also the most shocking website I've seen in ages. For an online only company they really ought to sort it out.

I can't even be bothered buying any to try it out! I'm such a website and design snob. haha!

LOL. I bought it via Simms detailing. Otherwise I'd agree with you