jayla

Road layout question

Hi mi

I was driving on a road which has 2 entrance to the road and 2 exit on same road.

Question is if you turning into that road would you go to the first one or 2nd one if your turnings into that road and have oncoming cars to past. I have asked few people and getting different answer. I was going to take 2nd entrance but I could not as lorry was coming out of that road and no space for me to turn in.

i always take first entrance but other people disagree

Hope it makes sense. Clearly if your on the side of the road you take first.

Such a strange question.

First, unless there was something I deemed to be in the way. For example an on coming car that would be passing me just as I wanted to turn in to the first would make me just carry on and try to time a gap on the second instead.

Thought the same but in finchley there is same layout and everyone takes 2nd never first according to my mate. So i prove him wrong by showing this thread.

I am guessing can take anyone but save to take first one.

Edited by jayla

What I'm more interested in (I know, I'm sad!) and you cant see because of the tree shadow is the markings on Lewgars avenue, if any, that show right of way where the 2 junctions merge. If there are none then the "give way to the right" generic rule will take precedence.

Edited by Megadodo

Lol if you took 1st turn you have to give way to cars coming from 2nd turn so i am guess this is why no one in finchley take first one as they dont want to stop again and give way to cars after just turning in.

Makes me think i should take 2nd turn from now if no cars coming out.