craigyt

craigyt's 330d msport touring auto

Only had it 5 days, so not got too many pics!!

Picked it up on saturday from scotland, 9hr round trip but was well worth it! I love it!!

Its on 87k miles, has 20mm lowering springs on, not sure of make but its a pleasant ride, i think its had some other stuff done to it aswel but going to investigate further this weekend. Got swirlflap delete to do, the egr has the original clamps on it but has jubilee clips on aswel so i think it may have something else hidden away!

20150820_195706.jpg

20150820_195658.jpg

Iv been wantin the US spec markers on, luckily its already activated!!

So for now its goin to the body shop to get some bits tarted up and a couple of new bits fitted, but only cosmetic!

Finally got onto the swirl flaps

20150828_093700.jpg

Puney 22mm ones

20150828_093732.jpg

All done!

20150828_095341.jpg

Also decided to take a look at the air filter and crank case breather. Good news is it has the vortex breather but the bad news is the air filter has sucked itself in and the sponge from the bulk head end had broken and was stuck against the inlet gauze so had been choking itself!

Cleaned it all up and made do with the airfilter till i can get a new one and even now she feels 100% better!

Try again!

Not been very active lately but im back! Had all the rust sorted and had the front bumper painted, just need a rear bumper to replave mine as it doesnt fit very well, it sticks out at the rear arches!

Also had a blow out so and turned out that a rim was cracked so bought a new set of wheels! Got a front spoiler on the way and also fitted a dpring pad to reset the rear ride height due to sag!

20160312_174152.jpg

20160312_174146.jpg

20160308_200016.jpg

IMG_20160312_180939.jpg

Not really had much time on it as iv been buildin my track car which had its first outing in 18month and is heading to Spa in apri%7Boption%7D

IMG_20160307_182641.jpg

IMG-20160309-WA0005.jpg

Edited by craigyt
realised how to insert images!!!

URL]Yeah i did the box, a good mate used to work at automatic transmissions in barnsley so he got me the two solonoids that cause the trouble. Changed them with the oil and shes like brand new! Id do it as soon as, as the guy at auto trans said 100k is the usual failure milage!

The bmw oil is rather expensive but its definately worth doing!

Car looks good bud, lovely colour. 

Whats the the problem with the pictures? I upload to photobucket and copy the IMG code into my posts. From what I can see above I think you've posted the entire URL of where the pictures are stored. Try clicking on the pictures in photobucket and look for the IMG code 👍🏻