Sign in to follow this  
Kermitthefrog

06 330ci Clubsport Value

Seeing as its one of the last i would looking 4.5k ish maybe 5.

Some of these are fetching upwards of 7k on Autotrader, so I'm confused!

Standard 330ci's with much higher miles are making over 4.5k though...

Edited by Kermitthefrog

I would say over 6k too.... Especially with low miles. Being fairly new and low mileage I bet it's in good condition!

I'm in a bit of a dilemma if I'm honest...I'm thinking to sell my 55 plate 330cd, which has only 87k miles so that I can buy it. Would I be crazy?

There are hardly any facelifts CS out there, nevermind a 06 plate! Also, it's black - very rare colour?

Edited by Kermitthefrog

I'm in a bit of a dilemma if I'm honest...I'm thinking to sell my 55 plate 330cd, which has only 87k miles so that I can buy it. Would I be crazy?

There are hardly any facelifts CS out there, nevermind a 06 plate! Also, it's black - very rare colour?

deoends if you need the derv for the mpg.

If you want out of your 330cd you can swap it for my 330ci cab ?

330cd is a better all rounder than a clubsport imo (and I've owned both). The best thing about clubsport is the ability to have Estoril Blue.

The 330cd "feels" faster and probably is faster. Better MPG, cheaper Tax and insurance and is more sort after!

330cd is a better all rounder than a clubsport imo (and I've owned both). The best thing about clubsport is the ability to have Estoril Blue.

The 330cd "feels" faster and probably is faster. Better MPG, cheaper Tax and insurance and is more sort after!

Great advice there Craig!

I'd keep the cd personally but depends on the miles you do. Btw you can get a cd in Estoril, probably rarer than a clubby too.

That would be a near perfect e46 for me.

Edited by bungers

I'd keep the cd personally but depends on the miles you do. Btw you can get a cd in Estoril, probably rarer than a clubby too.

That would be a near perfect e46 for me.

I do 10 miles to work, and what seems like 10k miles a year in total. Hmmm...decisions decisions.

Ditch the derv then I'd say.

That'll cost you roughly £500 more in petrol at 30mpg for petrol v 45mp for diesel roughly if you do 10k miles.

I love the sound of the 330 but that's where it ends for me. I don't find the 330 "feels" that fast!

Really miss the 330cd I sold to Dsport, it had a Emaps remap and the way the power is delivered is excellent, even Sounds decent for a diesel.

I personally prefer the diesel torque which makes it more exciting to drive as you don't have to drive fast to enjoy the low down torque.

Have you remapped yours? Perhaps you should and it will be like having a new car again?

If you really fancy a change it would have to be a M3 as imo a 330 is a sideways step, dare I say backwards step.

Edited by Craig_09

mapped 330cd is the best all round e46 (discounting m3 models)

Thanks for all the replies. Yep mine was mapped by CNL 2 years ago. It is very quick but the car is only warmed up when I'm halfway to work, so i don't really plant my shoe too often anymore!

You'll be clogging up your derv with 10 mile commutes, petrol is nicer to drive and clubsport you get a lovely spoiler and splitters. I'd ditch the derv and get the clubby, be worth more than a diesel in a few years

My mate's got a nice velvet 03 plate clubby for sale, manual box too. It's £4k. So an 06 I would expect to be £6k or above.