nickolay83

Essex area any soon?

I've been on this forum for a while now and haven't seen many members from Essex.

Where abouts in Essex are you?

From Grays. Lived in Barking before. Your self??? I think there are a few of us in Essex. If you look on one of the posts where people pin point where they live, there are few people on there.

If there is blue water meet up. Why can't we do lakeside meet up??

Edited by nickolay83

Ah so you're in Southern Essex, still not too far from me, I live in Braintree.

There has been a few members join recently that are in Essex but I don't think there are too many active members from Essex, at least not that I know of.

Feel free to arrange a meet though, it's probably the best way of gauging how many people are in/around Essex and are willing to show their faces :)

I mean I never seem any BMW meet ups just basic ford fiesta or the racers wannabes lol I mean I have 4 friends that have different BMW makes and want to do it as well, I seen ALOT down this way, but because no one putting any flyers no one knows about this site to be honest.

I guess I was wrong (which has turned out to be a good thing)!

One of us should arrange a date, time and location, hopefully more people will start coming out the woodwork once details are up.

Okay so a few people seem keen.

I think we should get a date in before Christmas, it's only 81 days away! I'm calling November 7th. And work out a location after that.

I went along to a meet at Basildon Festival Leisure Park about 18 months ago. The weather was great so it worked well. I assume we'd not be so lucky this time of year with the weather so somewhere under cover would be best. Suggestions?

I would suggest avoiding Lakeside. I don't go there as I'm too old for all that bizzle these days but I do go through there late on Saturday nights at times and I've seen the police really clamping down and pulling people left right and centre. Some of my younger more scene type friends have experienced their wrath.

halfway House on 127 allows car meets - generally no hassle or 5-0 presence and easy to get to

I read somewhere there was a meet at bluewater Saturday gone for bmw, audi, an merc . some off us on other sites keep an eye out for meets there post up on here

im from huntingdon

Edited by And617y

I'm in Essex too, not been on here since I had my E36 so only just came back on. But I'm in a family wagon X1 now

As for Lakeside, avoid on a Saturday night if you don't want police hassle.

Lakeside is fun though :ph34r:

Thought I'd try and resurrect this idea.

Is there any interest in an Essex meet?

I'm in Chelmsford but happy to travel, the last one I went to was at the Festival Leisure Park in Basildon.